Developing cutting-edge technology for intelligent electrification
Empowering growth with affordable, on-demand, prepaid power
Providing Smart Grid solutions to improve electricity distribution efficiency
Using green technology for a sustainable future
Supporting telecom with renewable energy
Why We Exist
1. Provide reliable, affordable power to the 2.6 billion world poor living without it.
2. Eliminate power theft and energy losses as high as 58% in India through Smart Grid Technology.
3. Reduce $900 million of diesel subsidies consumed by telecom towers in India by supplying clean power through renewable energy.
What We Do
Gram Power sets up energy efficient Smart Microgrids in remote areas to provide on-demand, reliable electricity to telecom towers and rural households with an affordable prepaid purchase model.
Who We Serve
1. Rural households:
Families living off the grid or receiving less than 6-8 hours/day of power supply are given 24x7 electricity with a pay-as-you-go prepaid model.
2. Telecom companies:
Through an affordable OPEX model, we provide guaranteed power supply to telecom towers suffering from high costs of diesel.
3. State Electricity Distribution Companies:
Gram Power’s Smart Microgrids when interfaced with the utility grid help DISCOMs eliminate defaults, energy theft, and prevent grid failures through our micro hybrid smart grids that can run on conventional and renewable power seamlessly.
4. Independent commercial or industrial establishments:
Factories, shops, petrol pumps etc. who rely primarily on diesel gensets for continuous power supply.